Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's time to take some action - Mumbai Terrorist attack


Image courtesy: dawn.com

Just another terrorist attack in India and the target is again Mumbai. I am getting kind of pissed off watching innocent people dying from bomb blast and terrorist attacks. Our country's police are just like puppets in the hands of cruel politicians who'll follow any unethical steps in order to fullfill their own means. But I feel we people are even worse than the politicians cause every year we'll see terrorist killing innocent people in front of our eyes and we'll just mourn for a while and give consolation to ourselves thinking that "Thanks God it was not me".

I think it's time for us to take some action. Instead of criticizing our politicians and administration we should come forward and take some responsibility. I know most us will give the excuse we don't have that much of time but always remember that if our freedom fighters had refused to take the responsibility of removing all the British from our country in the past then we wouldn't have been living in a independent country.

Our young generation, who are actually the future of our country, I would like to request all of you to take some initiative and do some good work for our country for your own sake.

However it's always easier said than done cause I also belong from the same species called human beings who'd only react if anything unfair happens to me. But you know when I think about those people who have actually lost their lives or their relatives in these terrorist attacks I really get terrified of the feeling that the next could be me or any of my family members. We all know that this is difficult for us but we should take some action, even if it's not for you do it for your loved ones.

I would like to apologies to my readers that I could not make any post on the blog topic as I thought it's more important for me to write something sensible in this situation in stead of some crappy television show named "Indian Idol".

Chand Suraj - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

No comments: