Friday, November 21, 2008

Wrong Concept of the Show


Continuing from my last post I just wanna ask some of you a question.

What is the meaning of an Idol?

Well according to me an Idol should be a person whom people can actually idolize, take inspiration from and who'll set an example for others to follow it.

I feel that anyone could be an Idol a plumber, a painter or a doctor - anyone can do anything by which they can become the Idol of our whole country. Take for and example our BSF jawans who have sacrificed their whole life to protect us from the enemies trying to enter our country. We all should idolize them, or may be our honorable Prime Minister who is struggling so hard to keep our economy in good shape during this time of Worldwide financial crisis. We won't do that cause young generation wants to be "Indian Idols" but not a politician as there is too much corruption.

Well I can't really understand the concept of considering a person an Idol just because of the reason that he/she can sing really well, moreover they are singing songs which are originally created and sung by someone else and not even their own creation. I mean give me a break!! How could you be an "Indian Idol" by singing songs only, you gotta have something to contribute to people which can be idolize by others.

No comments: