Friday, November 28, 2008

And the Saga Continues: Mumbai Terrorist Attacks


Today while coming to office I found that enormous amount of security checking going on all over the city of Kolkata, may be it's because of the Mumbai terrorist attack which has made our city cops so proactive. But I wonder how long this will remain let's say one month or two months and we are again going to see the same situation where people would lead a normal pretending as if nothing has happened. But one thing is for sure this particular attack has left all of shattered and terrified about our future.

Watching the news and seeing dead bodies of innocent people is making me feel disgusted of my helplessness to take some action in this situation. How long are we going to tolerate this thing why aren't our politicians calling for a full fledged war. There are so many questions creeping up in my mind or may be in our mind. Many of us know that whatever is happening is wrong for humanity but we would remain silent saying that this is not in our hand. Sometimes I feel like going straight up to those filthy politicians these questions that why the hell innocent people should loose their lives for the reckless decisions our ministers have taken in the past.

We all know why these is happening, yes it was our past that is haunting all of us for the last 37 years. And still the fury and anger is same. Pakistanis can not ever forget their humiliation in the 71' war and now they are doing it the same way. Operation trident was the name given to the Indian navy's mission to destroy Karachi port in 71' and this attack was also made on Oberoi Trident. I think our government should take some bold action after this incident.


However again I could not write anything about my blog topic cause I found we all should react to the current situation instead of the crappy "Indian Idol Show".

I would like to dedicate this beautiful song from the movie "My Brther Nikhil" to all the people who lost their lives at the "Mumbai Attack".

No comments: