Friday, November 21, 2008

Why you should boycott Indian Idol

Today just when I was taking a sip from my peg of rum I heard few voices singing some of the very popular Hindi songs, when I looked at the Television screen I saw that some unnamed singers with ambitious dreams in their eyes are passionately singing those songs. Then I realized that Oh!! this is the famous "Indian Idol Show (Season4)" is going on. Oh shit!! I couldn't stand the show any longer. I have been watching it from the first season and I couldn't find a single IDOL whom people can actually can idolize. I have been thinking of writing about the crappiest reality shows I have ever seen and finally got the time and enthusiasm to make it live. I don't know whether my fellow bloggers and visitors will agree with me as most us love to follow trends in our country India and I hope none would dare to change it. Please check back for more reasons to avoid the "Indian Idol Show"

1 comment:

bindaasbharat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.