Friday, December 5, 2008

Promises are made to be broken


Banning reality shows like "Indian Idol" is obvious for the people of our country and after reading this post I hope most individuals will agree with me.

We have heard many promises had been made to some of the contestants by our judges and celebrity guest judges during their performances at the "Indian Idol show" but none of those are actually kept in reality. There's one incident I would like to mention as it was also published on some of the well-known newspapers. I hope you all will remember the promises made by Farah Khan to Rahul Saxena after the latter's exclusion from the contest, it was promised to Rahul that he will be doing playback singing in the Farah's forthcoming movie. I wonder whether that has ever happened. We have seen Anu Malik (Who's trying to be the next Simon Cowel) should join acting as his melodramatic act onscreen is getting crappier day by day. Since first "Indian Idol" contest he has made so many contestant a superstar I have almost lost count, but in reality I wonder how many of them have actually worked with Anu Malik.


Ever wondered why Sonu Nigam never wanted to be the judge of "Indian Idol Show" after his appearance in the first season of the show. I don't think any of us know it. But there's rumors Sonu left only because of the reason that he was totally pissed off on the show organizer's who were unable to keep their promises made by them to the contestants.

I think if you are unable to keep your promises then what's the point of running a show like "Indian Idol" where people actually come to make their dreams come true with so much believe but actually left disappointed in the end.

No comments: